Position: Associate Professor
Degree: Doctor of Engineering
Laboratory: Quantum Beam Material Process Engineering
- Development and application of a slow positron beam method based on the linear-electron-accelerator (linac) system and the application of a RI-based positron for material science.
- Radiation protection management.
- Improvement of the linac-based system and its application.
- “Probing Molecular Packing at Engineered Interfaces in Organic Field Effect Transistor and Its Correlation with Charge Carrier Mobility”, Priya Maheshwari, Saurabh Mukherjee, Debarati Bhattacharya, Shashwati Sen, Raj Bahadur Tokas, Yoshihide Honda, Saibal Basu, Narayanan Padma and Pradeep Kumar Pujari, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 7(2015)10169-10177.
- “Characterization of melting process of PTFE using positron annihilation spectroscopy”, Y. Honda, S. Nishijima, J. Phys: Conf. Ser., 2015, 618, 012024.
- “Radical-induced degradation mechanism of perfluorinated polymer electrolyte membrane”, R. Uegaki, Y. Akiyama, S. Tojo, Y. Honda, S. Nishijima, J. Power Sources, 196(2011)9856-9861.